Unlimited User Support and Training
User support and training is important to us, that is why we offer it as an unlimited service.
Our client support team is available from 9am to 4pm, Monday to Friday via email. Support requests are monitored by our client support team with a response rate of approximately 30 – 60 minutes. All requests are responded to via email or phone, depending on the request.
Client support includes training support sessions, delivered remotely via Zoom. These sessions can be held individually or in groups.
To secure a preferred date and time for training sessions, we recommend booking in advance.
Our client training support sessions are available as many times as you need. If your RTO has a new staff member and you wish to offer them user support and training, please contact us to arrange a suitable session time. We also offer custom training sessions, allowing your organisation to compile a list of questions regarding areas that may need extra support and training.
The RTO Data Cloud system includes in-system help screens. Each page within the system has a help icon which displays a pop-up help screen relevant to the area of the system you are working in. It will also point out any other help screens that might be relevant to that area. These help screens act as an instruction manual and has been carefully broken down in easy to follow sections.
Client Training Support Sessions
RTO Admin Support
RTO Admin support is provided by the Newbery Consulting client support team. Some clients want more than the standard user support and need an extra set of hands to support their RTO. This service specifically relates to providing additional admin support in relation to RTO Data Cloud. The cost of the service is $440.00 and includes 8 hours of admin support. Admin support can include assisting clients with data entry, assistance with enrolments or completions, reporting or any administration support you require.
The client support team know RTO Data Cloud back to front so are able to complete tasks very efficiently. We can set up arrangements where you can upload records such as completed student assessment records and these can be processed by your appointed client support team member to update student assessment outcomes and issue certificates. There are many possible ways you can use RTO Admin Support. The allocation of a team member and the scheduling of hours is coordinated through your Client Support Coordinator.
Admin support is provided remotely using email, teleconference or Zoom. The admin support hours may be used as you require at a time best suited for your business and operation. This may be a one-off purchase for a specific support requirement or a regular purchase where our client support team becomes part of your team and understands your operation.
Admin support time that you purchase can be used over a 12 month period; however, any unused portion of the time will expire 12 months following the original purchase date. Multiple days can be purchased at the same time. It is recommended that you make contact with us first to discuss your support requirements before purchase. RTO Data Cloud Admin Support is a service purchased through the Newbery Consulting website. You can access the service including a detailed service description and the terms and conditions at the link below.
Training Sessions Outline
Initial Training Session
Our Initial training session ensures users have a thorough understanding of how-to set-up their RTO Data Cloud System and manage student enrolments. The session is to ensure users understand how to:
- Set-up widgets
- Set-up delivery locations, courses, training plans, and scheduled courses
- USI Set-up
- Add students and enrolments
- Locate Certificate templates
- Add records to the prospect, employer, entities and staff details
- Set-up emails, email templates, SMS settings, Site settings.
Our Refresher training session ensures users have a thorough understanding of how-to set-up their RTO Data Cloud system, manage student enrolment and re-address any specific areas that are not wholly comprehended from the Initial Training session. The session is to ensure users understand how to:
- Set-up delivery locations, courses, training plans and scheduled courses
- Add students and enrolments
- Issue students with certificates
- Add records to the prospect, employer, entities, and staff details.
Our Compliance session provides users with an overview of the compliance areas and functions within RTO Data Cloud, to assist in meeting compliance obligations. This session is to ensure users understand how to effectively use RTO Data Cloud to:
- Record and monitor outcomes, including non-compliances, opportunities for improvements and strengths
- Add third-party entity such as employers, partners, contractors, agents and others
- Schedule and record meeting minutes to demonstrate compliance
- Load and control the documents used to communicate the Policy and Procedures of your RTO
- Record staff positions
- Record and monitor staff’s professional development activities, qualifications, licences and approved delivery of units of competency
- Raise and communicate tasks to users
- Record Quality Improvement and Complaints & Appeals items in order to ‘systematically’ identify and act on opportunities for improvement
- Store, control, manage and distribute documents which are critical to the organisations operations using the Document Management area
- View and manage your arrangements in support of compliance within specific standards using the Compliance Management area. These may relate to the Standards for RTOs or other statutory standards that your RTO may be required to comply with
- Generate reports that will assist and demonstrate compliance.
Internal Reporting Session
Our Internal Reporting training session provides users with a thorough understanding of how to use the internal reporting capabilities within RTO Data Cloud.
This session ensures users understand how to:
- Generate an existing built-in internal report
- Create a custom report
- Select fields, filters and run a report
- Generate and open a report, save, print and export to Excel.
Learner Management Session
Our Learner Management Session ensures users have a thorough understanding of how-to set up the Learner Management System (LMS) settings, as well as the learning and assessment functions within RTO Data Cloud. The session is to ensure users understand how to:
- Set-up the relevant LMS areas of the system including LMS settings, email templates, message settings and training plan LMS settings
- Add an Assessment module, related activities and resources
- Add a Learning module, related activities and resources
- Grant the Learner access to the Learner Portal
- Access the Learner Portal for testing purposes
Our AVETMISS training session provides users with a thorough understanding of how to use the AVETMISS Reporting capabilities within RTO Data Cloud. This session ensures users understand how to:
- Enter AVETMISS specific data throughout the RTO Data Cloud system
- Generate NAT Files using RTO Data Cloud
- Submit their NAT Files using the NCVER validation software.
Certificate Design Session
Our Certificate Design session provides users with a thorough understanding of how to design a certificate template, how to generate and issue a student certificate, including how to email individual and bulk certificates. This session ensure that’s users understand how to:
- Complete the students individual enrolment to record which competencies have been achieved
- Generate individual certificates
- Generate bulk student’s certificates
- Save, print and email individual and bulk certificates
- Edit, customize and save certificate templates provided by Newbery Consulting
- Set-up email settings and use built-in email templates for certificates if required.
CRICOS Training Session
Our CRICOS training session ensures users have a thorough understanding of how to set-up the CRICOS areas in RTO Data Cloud. This session ensures users understand how to:
- Set-up relevant CRICOS areas within the system
- Add an Agent
- Run CRICOS related reports.
Website Integration Session
Our Website Integration session provides users with a thorough understanding of how to utilize RTO Data Cloud website areas including how their data transfers between the Cloud student management system and their company website. This session is to ensure users understand:
- How to access and enter website specific data throughout the RTO Data Cloud system
- What areas in RTO Data Cloud link to their company website
- How to create built-in email templates.